Tianjin Animation Training: Twelve Rules for Emoji
作者： Ollie Johnston点击： Release Date: 2017-12-06 Author: Ollie Johnston click:
1) Guidelines for making expressions change:
(a) Avoid rapid body movements when changing expressions.
(b) Change your expression before or after your body moves.
(c) Don't lose your expression during an active secondary exercise. For example: clothing follows body movements.
2) Don't try to tell too much in one frame. Show your thoughts through a series of frames.
3) Don't let emojis and dialogue conflict: the thoughts behind speech should emoji.
4) Make sure you have the correct paragraph division to maximize all expressions:
-Distant view, medium shot, close-up.
Straight-on, 3/4, bird's eye view, micro perspective.
5) Do you have the right expression to show what your character is thinking? All head and face parts are related to this idea
Is it relevant?
6) The expression of the meaning must be captured through the entire body, and of course through the face. But remember: the source of expression
7) It is the change in the shape of the eyes that indicates the thought in the character's heart, and it is this thought that gives life an illusion.
8) Avoid looking up at frowns, unless this is a sinister totalitarian frown.
9) Don't hide a smile underneath a deep, drooping face, or a big nose or beard.
10) The eyes in the close-up should move 3 frames before the stress.
11) When blinking, the eyes should be closed 3 to 4 frames before the stress.
12) Always remember: in character animation, the various parts of the character-head, eyes, mouth, trunk and limbs,
And clothing-all start and stop at different frames and move at different speeds. It means you,
Animators must set keyframe intervals for different parts-for example, one for the eyes and one for the mouth,
One gives eyebrows, and so on. You have to keep in mind that one part of the key frame may also be another part of the transition frame, in other words,
The start and stop of different behaviors leads to overlap.
Tianjin Animation Training , Tianjin Learn Animation, Animation Training
Related tags: Tianjin Animation Training , Tianjin Learn Animation , Animation Training
- The animation that Tianjin animation training institutions have to say-Dragon Ball
- How to learn the original painting by yourself
- Who is suitable for the animation design industry?
- Where can I get animation training
- Zero Basic Animation Design Training
- What are the benefits of choosing a professional agency in the animation industry?
- How to choose animation design training?
- The importance of animation and video
- What does a complete animation design skill include?
- Recommended by Tianjin Film & TV Animation Agency for your animation